using hand tools
- Plants are harvested in their native environment
lose their structural information over time)
- Wildcraft harvesting assures organic quality
- No cultivated plants are used (Cultivated plants
- Land is reforested using native seed
- Biological Content
- HPLC Evaluation
- Organoleptic Evaluation: Color, Taste, Smell
- Pesticide Free
- Radiation Free
EXTRACTION PROCESS ~ Dr. Israel I. Brekhman formula
- Herbs are cleaned and prepared for extraction (cut, diced, air dried, fermented, etc.)
- Prepared herbs are placed into 30-ft. high percolation columns
- Precise amounts of water and food grade alcohol are added to each column and COLD
PROCESS EXTRACTION begins
- Extract is collected at the bottom of each column and piped to a chilling,collection tank
products are normal)
- Extract is tested against standards for content, color and taste (Slight variations in natural
- Heavy precipitants are screened and extracted in bulk and packed for shipment to the U.S.
Sunrise is Global
We continue to seek the finest in science and nature from our planet.
Sunrise is proud of its deep commitment to providing the value of its
research to benefit mankind.
|Our aim is to make the best Adaptogenic ingredients available
to the world through our customers' fine product.
* 50 years of scientific research
* 3000 clinical trials
* 1200 scientists
* Millions of dollars invested
WE HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE WORLDWIDE RIGHTS TO
MARKET THESE REMARKABLE ADAPTOGENS!
- Finished product is packaged for shipping then labeled and sealed
- Samples are sent to the US and to our labs in Russia for approval
prior to shipping
- Every step is monitored
- Approved Ocean Carrier
- Customs Exit Clearance
- Customs Entrance Clearance
- FDA Inspection
- USDA Inspection
- US Customs Inspection
- All Products checked at Distribution Center
- FIFO Order Maintained (First In-First Out)
- Packaged for Delivery
- Checked for Content
- Shipped within 24 hours of order
The adaptogens and herbs used in our proprietary
blend are common to a vast area of the far east of
Russia known as the Primorye. This area includes
parts of northern China and Mongolia. In Russia,
harvesting is done by permit. Obtaining a permit
requires the harvesters to replant the harvested
area with native seed from the plants harvested.
This is called wildcrafting.
This is a process envisioned by Dr. Israel I. Brekhman where the beneficial herbal components
from plants are extracted together rather than individually in individual extracts. The theory is that by
co-extracting, the biological active substances will work in synergy in a homogenous blend. Dr.
Brekhman's research proved his theory when he made the first seven herb blend in 1992. The initial
results in terms of available active substances exceeded expectations by at least five times.
READ: The Extraordinary Advantage and Benefits of Co-Extraction
vs. Combining Simple Extracts